These chocolate brownie bliss balls are fudgy, chocolatey and taste like brownie bites but they are made of simple wholesome ingredients.
They’re a lifesaver when you need a quick pre-workout snack, an afternoon pick-me-up, an immediate refuel after a run, or just a sweet treat to indulge in.
Chocolate Brownie bliss balls
- 200 g medjool dates
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- 2 heaped tbsp nut butter
- 1 1/2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1 tbsp water
- pinch of salt
- Blend the almonds and walnuts in a food processor until they are crushed, add in the dates and pulse until loose crumbs form
- Add in all the other ingredients and mix until combined
- Knead together until the mixture sticks together, adding more liquid in necessary
- Then roll into balls and dip into desired toppings to coat (optional step)
- The bliss balls will keep for one to two weeks if stored in the fridge, or even longer in the freezer
If you made this recipe let me know how you liked it by leaving a comment below. Or tag me on Instagram @adelinagerdt, I love seeing your re-creations!
Follow me on Pinterest and save this recipe for later!